Design To Print Customised Wallpaper Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- If you have any objections to the terms and conditions following you should not use the site
- These terms and conditions can be changed by Design Print Corporation Pty Ltd trading on dtopshop.com.au All changes will be effective immediately. Once changes have been made all users are bound to the new terms and conditions when accessing the site.
- Users are free to view the terms and conditions at any time and are encouraged to do so.
- Terms and conditions will be updated with a new date stamp when any alterations are made
- By purchasing from dtopshop.com.au users are accepting all terms and conditions. In additional all users are entering into a legal contract with Design To Print Customised Wallpaper and therefore users are entering into agreements as adults, i.e.18 and over.
- Order placed by minors without the express consent of a parent or guardians are subject to legal action for any works carried out or completed without payment. These purchases are subject to our ‘returns, refunds or replacements ‘clause
- All images stored in Design To Print Customised Wallpaper galleries are protected by the Copyright Act of 1968 (and amendments) and are licensed to the store via a third party provider. All images are used with permissions and remain the primary intellectual property of the provider
- Copying, reproducing, distributing, republishing, downloading, displaying, posting or transmitting in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written notice and consent of Design To Print Customised Wallpaper or its parent company Design Print Corporation is prohibited.
- Information about the images in our gallery are provided by our suppliers and to the extend permissible by law we disclaim any liability for inaccurate information
- All trademarks, logos and text, name, trademarks and written or created materials including instruction videos and documents are the intellectual property of Design To Print Customised Wallpaper and its parent company and can not be used without prior written notice and consent
- Images uploaded via dtopshop.com.au remain the intellectual property of the creator rather than the site and will not be made available to other users or any third parties
- When uploading images all users are implying they have the required copyrights or have obtained the necessary licenses and approvals for that image to be reproduced as printed wallpaper via the Website. We accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise as a result of you not complying with this paragraph. When uploading your own images you agree to indemnify Design To Print Customised Wallpaper and any of its related companies for any losses arising from action taken against you or us by a 3rd party due to breaches in any copyright laws .
- All written correspondence from website users including but not limited to feedback, testimonials, photos and social media posts can be made public by Design To Print Customised Wallpaper through EDM communications, website posts, posts via social media or other marketing materials. There are no time constraints on this information.
Accessing the site:
- Access to the website must be done using the public interface only. Any modifications in the appearance or layout of the website or the alteration of any code or software features without consent are a breach of copyright conditions.
- The only acceptable access to the site is from dtopshop.com.au
- Access to the site dtopshop.com.au is not to interfere or alter any security features, or certification. Doing so will result in notification to the authorities.
- Data mining, data gathering or robots may not be used for extracting information from the website
- Your use of the website requires that you not engage in any activities that will disrupt service or alter information at any time
- Copying, distributing or using any Design To Print Customised Wallpaper branding, content, information or design without consent from Design To Print Customised Wallpaper or its parent company is prohibited and can be reported to authorities
- By choosing to upload you own images you are implying you own or have obtained the necessary copyrights or licenses for the images to be produced. Design To Print Customised Wallpaper will not accept any liability, financial or otherwise, as a result of not complying to copyright legislation. We are indemnified against any legal action that may arise through improper use or supply of images
- Products sold on this site are not intended or licensed for 3rd part sellers and can not be distributed for commercial use
- We aim to provide the best online services possible. At times service outages, viruses or unforeseen circumstances may cause disruptions within the site.
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper can not be held liable for any interruption in transmission, bugs, viruses or any other harmful communications transmitted to our from our website by any third party or user.
- Registration or membership to dtopshop.com.au implies consent for marketing material to be emailed to the registered address.
- All members are responsible for their log in and payment details.
- Unauthorised transactions can not be refunded if Design To Print Customised Wallpaper is not directly responsible for any breaches in its log in security
- If unauthorised activity is suspected please contact Design To Print Customised Wallpaper immediately to suspend your account.
- You can unsubscribe from this material whenever you like.
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper reserves the right to alter, remove or add functions, items or processes to the website dtopshop.com.au without notice
- Changes may mean the website is temporarily unavailable or cannot be used in the same manner as previous without prior notice.
- Any new changes in pricing will not affect orders in process, only new orders.
- Changes include but are not limited to pricing alterations, sale items, the removal or imagery and payment methods
- Any accounts that are judged to be breaching the terms and conditions or privacy policies can be terminated or restricted.
Supply of Products:
- We endeavour to meet all estimated delivery times however we cannot guarantee that all timeframes will be met. Design To Print Customised Wallpaper does not offer discounts or refunds for products delivered outside of the estimated timeframe
- Dispatch costs will be shown on the checkout screen
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper uses only accredited courier and post services and signatures may be required upon delivery
- If redirection is required this will be done at an additional cost to the user.
- Damaged deliveries must be made know to Design To Print Customised Wallpaper within a 5 day timeframe. These products need to be returned unopened and in original packing within 30 days so a claim can be lodged with the freight provider. Shipping costs will be reimbursed
- In case of lost freight Design To Print Customised Wallpaper will replace any missing prints
- Collection of items is not permitted
- Supplied and uploaded image quality:
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper uses only high-resolution machinery on fade and shirk resistant adhesive wallpaper fabric.
- All colour and image appearances displayed on screen may vary from printed results. These variations are not a defect in print or stock and are not grounds for refunds or replacements.
- Our image guidelines for uploads are guides only and should not be the determining factor in deciding if your image is the right size to print.
- Users are instructed that insufficiently sized files can result in grainy, pixelated, blurry or distorted prints..
- If your image is insufficient resolution you will be notified after the order has been placed if you have not consulted our team prior to uploading. If you wish to proceed, Design To Print Customised Wallpaper takes no responsibility for diminished quality as a result of using lower quality files.
- All quotes and costs supplied are shown in AUD. Prices in the quick quote do not include postage and handling
- Prices are subject to change at the discretion Design To Print Customised Wallpaper.
- Any price changes will not effect orders that have already been placed unless a pricing error is detected.
- All prices include GST
- Orders placed on dtopshop.com.au constitute as offers only
- Management reserves the right to reject any offers based on suspected copyright issues, fraudulent activity, pricing errors and availability of images. This can occur after a payment has been made. In these situations refunds will be processed within 28 working days
- Orders can only be cancelled prior to works being commenced. If an order is cancelled prior to works beginning for permissible reasons a refund can be issued less a fee of 20% of the final sale. This is based on processing and administration fees
- Orders cancelled after works have been completed will not be refunded
- Payment is required in full prior to works being started.
- Payment can be made via paypal or credit card only. Cheques, debit and cash are not accepted
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper does not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer if a third party acquires unauthorised access to data that you have provided to us when ordering from our Website.
- Promo codes are only valid for specified dates and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction to any other advertised offer. Any special terms and conditions on promo codes will be issued with the codes themselves.
- Payment is confirmation that you agree for Design To Print Customised Wallpaper to supply you with the products shown in your order confirmation
- Payment implies you have read and accepted all terms and conditions as outlined in this document
Installation and removal of products:
- All Design To Print Customised Wallpaper prints are produced on fabric adhesive wallpaper.
- It is up to customers to ensure that their walls/ surfaces are suitable to installation as outlined in FAQ and installation information. Walls painted less than 72 hours prior or walls painted with stain resistant paint such as wash and wear may mean your prints will not adhere.
- Prints should not be installed outdoors, in wet areas or as splash backs
- The end user is responsible for ensuring that the wallpaper will not impact the structural integrity or a wall or surface or will infringe on any laws or safety requirements for the individual site. Design To Print Customised Wallpaper will not accept any liability in relation to these matters.
- By purchasing our products you agree to assume all risks and responsibilities for any damages or losses caused as a result that are not directly related to a faulty product.
- It is at your discretion to make sure that all prints are installed in compliance with all laws. We do not give any legal advice in relation to the laws or regulations of any products sold by us in relation to their use.
- Before installing your walls you are welcome and advised to request a sample of the stock to test. Samples can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Household cleaners should not be used on the prints as they can cause damage and affect the adhesive properties and the finish of the paper. Cleaning should only be undertaken using a warm water and a non abrasive sponge or cloth
- Wallpaper purchased from Design To Print Customised Wallpaper is specified as removable. We do not however recommend that they be applied over existing wallpaper or on walls with delicate or have damaged finishes as removal in these situations could damage any finishes underneath.
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper is not liable for any damages caused by removing your wallpaper and is not responsible for any damages from incorrect use or application including loss or damage of the supplied wallpaper.
- Installation should only be attempted after consulting our written and video guides.
- This product is designed to be a DIY install however situations may occur where you are unable to install your wallpaper. Any additional costs from installation services rendered will not be payable Design To Print Customised Wallpaper and will be undertaken at the cost of the customer
Returns, refunds or replacements:
All care is taken when producing prints however occasion may arise when prints are delivered with defects or inconsistencies. In the event of an error or fault in supplied prints Design To Print Customised Wallpaper will reproduce and dispatch the order on the proviso that the following is met:
- Defect is reported and documented within 7 days of arrival and communicated to email@example.com along with order number
- Defect is reported before installation has been completed
- Prints are returned to Design To Print Customised Wallpaper within 30 days, payment for delivery will be reimbursed
- Please choose carefully as returns, refunds or replacements are not available for change of mind purchases or after orders have been placed
- Refunds or replacements will not be made based on incorrect measurements supplied during the ordering process. We recommend double and triple checking your measurements before placing any orders
- The Australian Consumer Law (“Law”) which forms part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) implies into consumer contracts certain statutory conditions and warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by the manufacturer or supplier. Where there is a breach of such a warranty relating to goods or services, and the breach is in terms of the Australian Consumer Law, a “major” failure, then the remedy will be limited to a refund or a replacement, at your election. In all other cases, a breach of such warranty will give rise to a refund or replacement at our election.
- Refunds and replacements are available to the extent required by the law if products do not match the description or sample or if the product is unfit for its intended use or unsafe.
- Any replacement prints are subject to the same warranties and terms and conditions outlined in this document
- Refunds or replacements will not be issued if the damage to the product has been due to general wear and tear, misuse or as a result or negligence or failing to adhere to our supplied instructions.
- Refunds or returns will not be issued if there is any distortion in prints due to the size or quality of uploaded images. Our recommended file size is 4MB and we recommend that you check with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about your images quality before uploading and making payment. If you make a payment without having the image checked, our team will contact you if they suspect your image is not suitable and you can resupply or be refunded prior to production. If these issues are flagged and you still wish to proceed you will not be eligible for a return or refund based on image quality.
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper wallpaper and inks recognize warranties on quality but cannot be liable for any faults due to poor installation or care. Instructions for installation are provided and should be followed. If you encounter any issues a professional installer can assist, you can contact us at email@example.com and we can supply a quote for installation based on wall size and your location. Pricing will vary for all installs
- Wallpaper and ink are certified as fully removable and fade resistant for at least 1 year
- Images from our website can be added or removed at the discretion of Design To Print Customised Wallpaper and can be done without notice pending any changes in licensing or copyrights of our image gallery
- In the event a product you order needs to be removed from sale you will be provided with a credit or a refund to the value of your order including the delivery charge
Third Party links
- dtopshop.com.au may contain links or offers from external 3rd party companies and websites. These links are operated outside of dtopshop.com.au and as such we have no responsibility or control over the content or competitions advertised. The presence of this information on our pages does not imply we endorse or support these companies and/ or their products. We are not liable for any other their products/ services or your experiences with them
- Design To Print Customised Wallpaper may choose to sponsor or endorse some companies or charities that can be advertised or included in our marketing material. We do not maintain responsibility for your participation in any of these charities, companies or events and user discretion is advised. These companies or organisations operate under their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- We will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of products and services.
All competition guidelines and terms and conditions will be outlined and available to view on our website and relevant marketing material.
In Accordance to law
- The agreement outlined in our terms and conditions are drafted in accordance to the laws of Victoria, Australia and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
- If at any time the measures outlined in this document are found to be false, void or unlawful the offending sections will be removed while not affecting the validity of the remaining sections of the agreement
- For any further clarification contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design To Print Customised Wallpaper Competition Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- The promoter is Design to Print Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 23-27 Fonceca St Mordialloc.
- Employees of Design to Print Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Closing date for entry will be [31/6/14]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: All entries are to be collected and a winner drawn at random, one entry per person. Limit of wall size to be 25sqm
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No details will be shared with third parties
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a blind draw from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be 18 and over of have the permission of a guardian to enter